Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
• The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Focux’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime.
• We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
• From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Focux, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
• We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Focux’s products, services, and customer communications.
We also collect non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
• We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where an Focux product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
Protection of Personal Information
Transmissions over the Internet are never 100% secure or error-free. However, Focux takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Focux employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2012
|About Focux||Active 3D||Passive 3D||Sound||Support|
|Events||Active 3D Glasses||Passive 3D System||Cinema Sound Processor||3D|
|Company||Active 3D System||Passive 3D Glasses||Digital Power Amplifier||Sound|
|Contact Us||Active 3D Glasses Charger||Clip-On||Cinema Coaxial Speakers||Email Us|